Warranties and Claims
USA SPORTS WARRANTY
All USA Sports, Inc products come with a 90-day warranty against breakage through proper use to the original owner and do not cover normal wear and tear. This warranty does not cover products placed in a commercial setting. USA Sports, Inc guarantees all products on shipment date to be free of material defects or workmanship faults. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESSED WARRANTIES PROVIDED HEREIN, ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANITIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
VTX products come with a full 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects or breakage through improper use by the end-user in light commercial setting. This 1-year warranty does cover in a light commercial setting. Rubber products may carry a slight odor. This odor should be considered normal and will not be covered under warranty.
TROY guarantees all products from the date of shipment to be free of materials defects. The warranty extends to the original consignee or end-user only. The warranty only covers failures due to material defects or workmanship that occurs during regular use. It does not cover product failures due to misuse, negligence, misapplication, modification, or normal wear and tear. The warranty detail is as follows.
Specific Product Warranty Details
Limited 5 year warranty against manufacturer defects or breakage. This warranty does not cover rust, bending due to misuse, or any defect caused from use outside the functional capacity of the bar in question.
Limited 10-year warranty against breakage and 1 year warranty against manufacture defects. This warranty does not cover paint chipping or rusting.
Rubber encased plates
Limited 10-year warranty against breakage and 1-year warranty against manufacture defects. This warranty does not cover rubber loss due to chipping, fading, or cracking.
Urethane encased plates
Limited 10-year warranty against breakage and 5-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
Cast & Rubber Pro-Style dumbbells and barbells
Limited 10-year warranty against breakage and 1-year warranty against manufacture defects. This warranty does not cover bent handles, paint chipping, rusting or improper use including dropping or slamming the product.
Urethane and Rubber encased solid dumbbells
Limited 5-year warranty against breakage and manufacture defects. This warranty does not cover the loss of rubber due to chipping, fading, cracking or improper use including dropping or slamming the product.
Commercial series racks
Limited Lifetime warranty against breakage and 1-year warranty against manufacture defects.
All other Troy products
All other Troy products will carry a 1-year warranty against breakage and manufacture defects.
ISSUES NOT COVERED
- Damage from product misuse or negligence
- Normal wear and tear of the product
- Damage from products being used on inappropriate flooring
- Cosmetic damage to products - including but not limited to, chipping of the paint finish and issues with stickers, badges, and end caps
- Any damage resulting from throwing or dropping products that are not designed for this purpose including Dumbbells, Barbells, and Kettlebells.
- Damage from slamming products that are not designed for this purpose including but not limited to, Wall Balls
- Loosening of products that have moving parts such as Pro-Style dumbbells
- Any issues with flooring resulting from exposure to direct sunlight, heat sources, or excessive water
- Damage from products being stored on racks not sourced from Troy Barbell & Fitness
- Damage resulting in using unsuitable cleaning products
- Damage resulting from unsuitable conditions, including but not limited to: high humidity, outdoor spaces, and/or poor ventilation
TKO WARRANTY POLICY
TKO guarantees all Strength and Fitness products from the date of shipment to be free of material defects or workmanship. TKO assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage by or through the use of products sold by TKO Strength & Performance. TKO will repair or replace any products under warranty that can be shown to have broken, provided it is returned to TKO for inspection. WARRANTIES ARE VOID IF PRODUCTS SHOW SIGNS OF ABUSE. Warranties are void if: Dumbbells/ Barbells/ Bars are used in areas where there is no floor protection, Dumbbells/Plates showing signs of being dropped, Dumbbells showing signs of rubber splitting caused by rubber dumbbells hitting
steel on racks, Olympic Bars showing signs of abuse from being dropped and Wall/Medicine Balls damage due to being “slammed” will not be covered under warranty. The foregoing limited warranties do not cover paint, coatings, and/or equipment altered without the express written consent of TKO, or damage caused to equipment by carrier, misuse, abuse, improper installation, or improper maintenance. All TKO warranties are non-transferrable and are
only valid to the original owner. Proof of purchase is required to process any warranty claim(s). TKO offers a onetime replacement of a product found to be defective within the warranty period.
Specific Product Warranty Details
Dumbbells, Barbells, and Kettlebells:
- 829TR / 805TR / 807TR - Rubber: 5 year warranty against breakage to original owner.
- 830US / 809US / 810US - Urethane: 5 year warranty against breakage to original owner.
- 814TXR: 2 year warranty against breakage to original owner.
- K856PKB / 857KBV / 177ND Dumbbells: 1 year warranty against breakage to original owner.
- 802OR3-Rubber Encased Olympic Plate: 5 year warranty against breakage to original owner.
- 803OU-Urethane Olympic Plate: 5 year warranty: against breakage to original owner.
- (TKO grip plates are NOT to be dropped, slammed down, or used as bumper plates.)
- 802BP-10lb and 15lb – 6 months against breakage / 25lb, 35lb and 45lb – 2 years against breakage.
- 836CPS2-Cardio Pump Plates: 1 year warranty against breakage to original owner.
- Limited 5 year warranty against manufacturer’s defects or breakage. This warranty does not cover defects or bending due to misuse, or rust.
Racks, Benches and Equipment: Includes all 8 Series Racks and Benches, Achieve Duals, and Signature Pin Select
- Frame: 10 years
- Weight stack plates: 5 years
- Moving parts: Bearings, bushings, pulleys, pull pins, guide rods: 1 year
- Belts & cables: 1 year
- Upholstery (stitching only), grips, rollers & roller cover: 6 months
- Shroud & plastic parts: 6 months
- Unlisted parts: 1 year
- Labor: None
HAMPTON WARRANTY POLICIES
ORIGINAL INVOICE REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY. CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP WILL VOID WARRANTY Defective products will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Freight charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Return of defective parts may be required for warranty. Any price adjustment or replacement will be determined upon examination of the returned product.
Hampton Dumbbells are designed for years of heavy use and are the most durable, maintenance-free dumbbells in our industry. However, as with any dumbbells, they are not designed to be dropped, thrown or otherwise abused. Repeated dropping or other abuse of dumbbells may result in bent handles. Bent handles indicate abuse and may be excluded from our warranty. We strongly urge you to prevent your members from dropping, throwing or otherwise abusing your Hampton Dumbbells. Maintaining a standard of responsible behavior in your free weight area will surely protect your equipment and more importantly your members.
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty.
- A limited 5-year warranty applies to the structural integrity of the Dura-Bell Dumbbells and Dura-Pro Dumbbells.
- Pro Hex dumbbells have a 2-year warranty on the structural integrity only.
- Neoprene dumbbells are not covered under warranty.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 5-year structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Gel-Grip Series Urethane Dumbbells carry a 5-year warranty.
- E-Rings for Eclipse Dumbbells is not covered under warranty.
- All plates manufactured by Hampton Fitness carry a 5-year structural integrity warranty.
- PBP-5 and PBP-10 are not covered under warranty.
- PBP-25, 35, 45 carry a 5-year structural integrity warranty.
- A limited 5-year structural integrity warranty applies to all 1500 LB Series Olympic bars.
- (Bending is considered abuse)
- A lifetime warranty applies to IB-86 7CE Series in residential settings only.
- IB 86 500 and IB 47 Olympic bar and curl bar carries no warranties.
- IB-72ACE training bars are not covered under any warranty
- Machine Bars have a lifetime structural integrity warranty, coating not warranted.
- Gel-Bar, Jelly Bells, and Gel-Pump System carry a 5-year warranty on the urethane coating.
- Kettle Bells are not covered under warranty due to the nature of their use.
- All Hampton racks have a 5-year Commercial Warranty.
- Saddles and BBR-10 Knobs and Nylon Sleeves are not covered under warranty.
All cast iron products carry a 5% weight tolerance All machined products carry a 3% weight tolerance The purchaser is solely responsible for the proper use of all Hampton products. Improper use may result in personal injury. Hampton assumes no risk and shall be subject to no liability for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages sustained by the buyer in the products ordered, or resulting from the application of products.