USA 3 lb to 50 lb 13-Pair Rubber Hex Dumbbells Set with Vertical Rack
- Regular price
- Price: $1,790.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $1,790.00 USD
- Unit price
Free Shipping to most of the lower 48 States:
It is our aim to ship product for free, however, we have to add a surcharge to some demographic locations to make a sale viable. We are constantly working with our shipping partners to get better rates so that can work to get all areas on free shipping, in the meantime, please understand we are doing our very best.
Items shipping to AK and HI will usually incur additional freight charges. We will contact you via phone or email for approval prior to processing the order. You may also contact us for a freight quote prior to placing your order.
Should you have any questions at all regarding your order, shipping charges, or the delivery process, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
How We Ship Your Order: Orders for smaller items will be shipped using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Larger items such as home gyms, treadmills, weight sets etc. will be shipped via trucking companies. Orders arriving by truck are delivered CURBSIDE ONLY. You will need to be present in order to receive and sign for the delivery and to assist with unloading the equipment. If you have any special delivery requests or instructions such as a request for inside delivery, please contact us ahead of time so that we can make the proper arrangements or order our inside delivery here.
REMINDER - This is CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY (Inside delivery is available at an extra cost).
Receiving Your Order: Prior to accepting any deliveries please examine the cartons for any sign of visible damage. Also be sure that you count the number of cartons you receive and that it matches the shipping documents that you sign. Please be sure to have the driver note any damage or shortages on the delivery receipt before you sign for the items. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please note our terms and conditions about missing items from your shipment.
- IMPORTANT! If a product arrives damaged that shipped via freight carrier, the customer must note the damages on the delivery receipt prior to signing for the delivery. Signing for deliveries without making damage notations means the product arrived in good and acceptable condition. Failure to note damages upon delivery may result in a denied claim by the freight company.
- IMPORTANT! If items are clearly damaged upon arrival, please refuse shipment. Customer will not be charged extra for refusing damaged freight.
- IMPORTANT! Before signing for delivery, ensure the shipment box count matches the box count on the delivery receipt. If there are any shortages, the customer must note shortages before signing for delivery.
- Damages must be reported to Gym Gear Direct within 3 days of receiving your product, so we are able to file a claim on the customer's behalf.
- Gym Gear Direct contracts third party freight companies for freight deliveries. These third party companies do not directly represent Gym Gear Direct in any manner. Gym Gear Direct has no control over third party freight company policies or actions and in order for Gym Gear Direct to fully protect the interest of our customers, the guidelines above most be strictly followed.
Tips for making your delivery trouble free:
- Inspect the shipment to make sure that the number of pieces indicated on the receiving paperwork match up with what you are actually receiving.
- Please inspect for any visual signs of damage and have this notated on your delivery receipt prior to signing.
- Please note any discrepancies or other issues on the delivery receipt.
Refusing Delivery: If you refuse or cancel the delivery after your order has been processed and shipped, you will be liable for all shipping costs.
Unable to Deliver: If we are unable to deliver your order because you are not contactable to arrange a delivery schedule after your order has been processed and shipped, you will be liable for all shipping costs plus a 10% restocking fee.
Missed Appointment Delivery : Your delivery appointment is a firm agreement and you need to ensure someone is available at the time agreed for the delivery. Charges for missing an agreed appointment are a minimum of $125 and are charged $18 per 100 pounds . Gym Gear Direct is not responsible for delivery fees charged by the carrier.
Sales Tax:Sales tax will be added to all orders shipped within the state of VA.
USA 3 lb to 50 lb 13-Pair Rubber Hex Dumbbells Set with Vertical Rack Rack
Our USA branded hex rubber dumbells are designed to give you the optimum product for your home gym. This 13 pair set of 6 sided anti-roll rubber encased dumbbells are perfect for overall body strength and targeted muscle group training. The grip has a medium knurl texture providing you with a firm gripping surface ensuring your get no-slip while lifting without damaging your hands or gloves.
This 3lb to 50lb 13 pair set gives total versatility for both beginner and expert level and everything between. Ideal for the following exercises to name a few:
- Dumbbell Bench Press
- Lying Fly Press
- Incline Bicep Curls
- Should Press
- Dumbell Rows
- Tricep kickback
- Tricep Extensions
- Military Press
- Calf Raises
- 1 Pair 3 lb
- 1 Pair 5 lb
- 1 Pair 8 lb
- 1 Pair 10 lb
- 1 Pair 12 lb
- 1 Pair 15 lb
- 1 Pair 20 lb
- 1 Pair 25 lb
- 1 Pair 30 lb
- 1 Pair 35 lb
- 1 Pair 40 lb
- 1 Pair 45 lb
- 1 Pair 50 lb
Vertical Dumbbell Rack
Our VTX space-saving vertical column rack is perfect for apartments, homes gyms and anywhere there is limited space for a complete set of 5 lb to 50 lb dumbbells.
Holds 13 pairs of dumbbells
4 side storage allows for easy access
23” L x 16” W x 43” H
Reminder: Free shipping is for LTL curbside freight. Inside-delivery service can be added for a nominal charge here: Check our inside delivery.