Total Gym APEX G1 Versatile Indoor Home Workout Total Body Strength Training Fitness Equipment with 6 Levels of Resistance and Attachments
- Variety of Workouts - Start your own workout program right at home with 6 levels of resistance and 60+ exercises with Total Gym. Low impact, fluid movements – effortlessly transition from one exercise to the next
- Quick Workouts - Just 15 to 20 minutes a day, 3 to 4 days a week on your home gym will make a difference. For all fitness levels ages 8-80. Supports a maximum weight of 300 pounds
- Total Body Method - Tones, strengthens, and conditions muscles in the upper and lower body for a total body exercise experience. Assists with body sculpting, weight loss, health maintenance, energy, and more
- Accessories Included - Includes wing attachment, leg pull accessory, exercise wall chart, Total Gym TV access, exercise & nutrition guides, owner’s manual, and DVD
- Product Info – Padded, ergonomic glide board. Quality steel frame with auto-lock height adjustment. Folds easy for storage. When in use, equipment measures 93-inches in length, 43.25-inches tall, and 15.5-inches wide. 6-month warranty
With the NEW Total Gym APEX G1 home fitness equipment, you have everything you need from a commercial facility right in the comfort of your own home.
This innovative, multi-purpose design delivers an unparalleled strength-cardio-stretching infused, full-body workout for anyone, at any age or fitness level. The APEX G1 features 6 levels of resistance and includes a cable pulley system, wing attachment, and leg pull accessory.
It even folds up for easy storage. No matter who you are or what you want to achieve, Total Gym APEX G1 will help you meet your health and fitness goals. Using the incline glide board and your own body weight as resistance, the APEX G1 is so versatile it allows for over 60 exercises and limitless workouts. Whether you’re looking to burn calories, build muscle or improve flexibility, the Total Gym APEX G1 accomplishes that and more, all while working your core as you stabilize yourself on the moving glide board.
Receive guidance from Total Gym training programs (start off with provided “Start It Up” DVD), exercise tools like the included exercise wall chart, and the new Total Gym TV on-demand video platform to stream workouts from any device 24/7. Total Gym professional trainers and the user community will be with you along the way. Convenient, fun and it’s guaranteed to work. All you need is 10-20 minutes a day, 3-5 days a week. Tried-and-true, this versatile, compact, and effective workout system has provided real people, with astonishing results for over 40 years. Total Gym, the world leader of incline bodyweight training.