VTX Medicine Ball and Accessory Set
The VTX GVLAR-76PAC Accessories Rack Package (76" H) offers ample storage and organization for compact fitness facilities and spaces. This dual-sided rack can store all of the fitness essentials: stability balls, medicine balls, ab crunch mats, foam rollers, exercise bands and club exercise mats. A premium acrylic panel adds a premium touch while functionally storing the resistance bands.
Great for any home or commercial gym.
Package includes the following items:
(1) Large Accessories Rack
(3) Stability Balls (S,M,L)
(6) Medicine Balls (4,6, 8, 10, 12 & 15#'s)
(3) Exercise Mats
(2) Foam Rollers
(2) Ab Mats
(5) Covered Resistance Bands (UL, L, M, H, UH Resistance)
Dimensions: 76.5" H x 61.3" L x 28" W
- At Gym Gear Direct we offer Free Shipping on most of our items shipped within the continental U.S.!
Items shipping to AK and HI will usually incur additional freight charges. We will contact you via phone or email for approval prior to processing the order. You may also contact us for a freight quote prior to placing your order.
Should you have any questions at all regarding your order, shipping charges, or the delivery process, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Ship Your Order: Orders for smaller items will be shipped using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Larger items such as home gyms, treadmills, weight sets etc. will be shipped via trucking companies. Orders arriving by truck are delivered CURBSIDE ONLY. You will need to be present in order to receive and sign for the delivery and to assist with unloading the equipment. If you have any special delivery requests or instructions such as a request for inside delivery, please contact us ahead of time so that we can make the proper arrangements or order our inside delivery here.
REMINDER - This is CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY (Inside delivery is available at an extra cost).
Receiving Your Order: Prior to accepting any deliveries please examine the cartons for any sign of visible damage. Also be sure that you count the number of cartons you receive and that it matches the shipping documents that you sign. Please be sure to have the driver note any damage or shortages on the delivery receipt before you sign for the items. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Tips for making your delivery trouble free:
- Inspect the shipment to make sure that the number of pieces indicated on the receiving paperwork match up with what you are actually receiving.
- Please inspect for any visual signs of damage and have this notated on your delivery receipt prior to signing.
- Please note any discrepancies or other issues on the delivery receipt.
Refusing Delivery: If you refuse or cancel the delivery after your order has been processes and shipped, you will be liable for all shipping costs.
- Sales tax will be added to all orders shipped within the state of VA.